- The Club Management reserves the right of admission to the Ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Exclusion Order.
- All matches will be played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association of Wales and The Welsh Premier League and the Laws of the Game.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
- In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Club management. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which are obtainable from the Club Committee. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub, as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
- The Club Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the ground to, or to eject from the Ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any servant or agent of the Club or any Police Officer.
- Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, air horns, knives, bottles, glasses, cans, poles and any articles that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are not permitted within the Ground.
- The following are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 and are strictly forbidden: –
- The throwing of any object within the Ground
- The use of foul and abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards any person.
- Unauthorised entry onto the Field of Play or the surrounding track, except in an emergency.
- The moving from one area of the Ground to another without the permission of a Steward, Police Officer, or an authorised agent of the club is strictly forbidden.
- Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a Steward or other authorised agent of the club. Standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress, is strictly forbidden.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, stairways, exits and entrances and like places is strictly forbidden, as is the climbing of floodlight pylons, stands, or any other structures within the Ground. Smoking in non-smoking areas, is similarly, strictly forbidden.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
- The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in places authorised in accordance with the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol, etc) Act 1985.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the Ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorisation, may be ejected from the Ground.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club Management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute within the Ground or on Club property any newspaper, periodical or other article.
- With the exceptions of persons authorised by the Club management and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs or use of video equipment inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, no recording for Radio, Television or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the Club Management.
- Any person found damaging or defacing club property would be prosecuted.
- Persons failing to comply with the instructions from a Steward, Police Officer, or other authorised agent of the Club will be ejected from the Ground.
PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OF WALES AND THE WELSH PREMIER LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE.
THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON.